Work Location: San Luis Obispo, CA, Ann Arbor, MI, Hybrid, Remote
Salary Range: $90,000 – $110,000 annually
Full-Time Exempt Position – 40 hours per week
A Sr. Technical Recruiter (Technical Recruiter III) attracts, evaluates, and refers candidates for technical positions through recruiting websites, employee referrals, on-site recruiting, search firms, and other sourcing methods to find the perfect match for a company’s long-term goals. The ideal candidate will understand the necessary technical skills and requirements for open positions, develop job advertisements, and be a good representative for Edge Autonomy as this position is front-line for Edge’s employer brand. In addition, the Sr. Technical Recruiter must possess an ongoing strategy and think outside the box to find specialists, leaders, or future executives for your company.
Duties Include: The following job functions are a basic requirement but are not limited to and may be assigned other duties.
• Full-cycle recruiting
• Develop job descriptions and advertisements
• Attract, evaluates, and refer candidates for open positions
• Possess the experience to recruit through a variety of methods, including recruiting through the company website, employee referrals, search firms, LinkedIn, online job searches, and targeted searches
• Understand requirements for technical positions
• Screen resumes/applications
• Contacts candidates to ascertain fit
• Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers
• Develop strategies and plans for talent acquisition
• Attend various job fairs, partner with technical trade schools, universities, veteran communities
• Managing posts on job boards, such as outside staffing agencies, LinkedIn, Indeed, industry recruiting/ads sites, and Universities
• Work with an ATS system and possess the ability to pull necessary reports from the ATS system for our AAP reporting process
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• 4+ years of recruiting experience.
• Proven full-cycle recruiting
• Knowledge of employment laws and HR compliance
• Knowledge of ATS systems
• MS Office, Excel, Adobe, and Microsoft Teams environment
• Proven past performance in online recruiting techniques
• The ability to partner with hiring managers, follow verbal and written procedures and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• If an offer of employment offer is extended, candidate must have the ability to pass a background check and have the ability to be insured by the Company’s auto-policy. Offer of Employment is contingent upon the results.
· US Citizen required, per ITAR requirement.
• This position requires access to information that is subject to compliance with the International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”). To comply with the requirements of the ITAR and/or the EAR, applicants will be asked to provide specific documentation to verify a US person’s status under the ITAR and the EAR. According to their definition, a “US person” is a US citizen, US lawful permanent resident (green card holder), or protected individual such as a refugee or asylee. See 22 CFR § 120.15. In addition, some positions will require current US Citizenship due to contract requirements.
Edge Autonomy Benefits
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Matching 401k
• Paid PTO
• Paid holidays
Edge Autonomy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Edge Autonomy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and in compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “At-Will” basis.
A Note on Our Response to COVID-19 (and Contagious Diseases)
Our workplace requires that all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Persons with documented medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs will be reasonably accommodated in accordance with applicable law. Employment is contingent upon proof of vaccination or exemption.
Edge Autonomy is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees. While we continue to meet our commitments to delivering the highest quality product to our customers, the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and their families remain our top priority. As the situation evolves, so does our plan. Not only are we following all CDC, state, and local guidelines, but we’re taking precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 or new variance outbreaks. We remain vigilant and will continue to be proactive in keeping our community safe.
To our veterans and separated service members, you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Edge Autonomy. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Edge Autonomy seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Edge Autonomy home.
Edge Autonomy supports our military and will compensate up to 80 hours of reservist/active duty for our employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the candidate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties, the candidate is frequently exposed to computer terminals, sitting, and standing for long lengths of time. Frequent and prolonged periods of time looking at a computer screen. Walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, and bending. The vision requirement includes close vision, distant vision, and computer vision. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard. Carrying up to 50 pounds. PPE for production, as well as PPE for Covid and infectious diseases, include a facial mask, and protective gloves as necessary. These ADA requirements are not inclusive of the performed and responsibilities to be held by the candidate.