Work Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Full Time Non-Exempt Position
The Fuel Cell Production Specialist-Assembler/Operator assists in the development of the production of Tube Production, Cell Fabrication and Current Collection of the product.
- Assigns daily work and monitors product production for compliance.
- Identified Best Practices for the company and outside industry standards
- Ensures final product timeline deadlines are met
- Monitors PPE and safety standards are met in production and environmental
- Provides the appropriate number of employees needed to complete production
- Provide materials required for production to department staff
- Weekly reporting of inventory used and ordered
- Recommended updating Standard Operating Procedures and related internal forms
- Weekly staff meetings for open communication
- Trains existing and new hires on the processing, policies and manufacturing procedures of product when necessary
- Report to Management concerns and updates on departmental issues upon event
- I9 documentation at hire
- Background Check
- Time Management to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to the Facility
- Ability to take initiative and think proactively
- Able to problem solve and communicate with Management
- Good organization and time management skills
- If an offer of employment offer is extended, candidate must have the ability to pass a background check and have the ability to be insured by the Company’s Auto-policy. Offer of Employment is contingent upon the results.
- Based on our work requirements, applicants may have to comply with NOFORN security classification.
This position may require access to information that is subject to compliance with the International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”). To comply with the requirements of the ITAR and/or the EAR, applicants will be asked to provide specific documentation to verify a US person’s status under the ITAR and the EAR.
Edge Autonomy Benefits
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid PTO
- Paid holidays
Edge Autonomy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Edge Autonomy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Continued employment remains on an “At-Will” basis.
To our veterans and separated service members, you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Edge Autonomy. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Therefore, edge Autonomy seeks skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission, where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Edge Autonomy home.
Edge Autonomy supports our military and will compensate up to 80 hours of reservist/active duty for our employees.
The candidate must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings. This position is primarily housed on a manufacturing floor. While performing the duties, the candidate is frequently exposed to chemicals, dust, and dirt. There will be sitting and standing for extended lengths of time. The vision requirement includes close vision, distant vision, and computer vision. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, operate manufacturing equipment, and build assemblies. Ability to carry up to 45 pounds. PPE for production and PPE for infectious diseases includes a facial mask, respirator, safety glasses, and protective gloves as necessary. These ADA requirements are not inclusive of the performed and responsibilities to be held by the candidate.