Work Location: Riga, Latvia
Monthly salary: 3500 – 4500 Eur brutt + yearly bonus plan
Edge Autonomy is actively seeking a Business Development Manager for our unmanned systems and associated products to help drive company growth. The Business Development Manager will identify, develop, and capture customer sales and larger international contracts. The position is located in our Riga, Latvia office. The company is going through a rapid business expansion phase and the position requires a professional business development manager with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to business strategy development or other strategic projects as appropriate
- Manage international customers, project pipeline, and review with management on a weekly basis
- Responsible for international sales lead follow up, channel development, and sell-in to achieve quota assigned
- Focus on our unmanned systems and components and business development activities for international customers.
- Tradeshow participation and active, direct engagement with potential customers to present and Edge Autonomy products and solutions
- Work with company leadership to define customer requirements and develop solutions
- Provide customer and agent product support
- Work with company leadership and engineering teams to further develop product line
- Provide market insight and competitive analysis to propose strategical product and go-to-market suggestions
- Develop a sales strategy to identify, develop/shape, and capture international tenders and opportunities
- Participate, attend, exhibit in industry day events in order to further develop customers and market company capabilities in close collaboration with the Latvia sales lead
- Lead and coordinate with internal flight operations personnel to support customer demonstrations for Edge Autonomy solutions
- Proven experience growing international business and opportunities
- Project/program management experience
- Proven ability to understand and grow revenue in new markets
- • Fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills [in English]
- Proven experience sculpting, developing, and writing responses to requests for information (RFI), tenders and other customer requests for proposals
- Experience developing strategic sales plans to identify new opportunities and grow future sales
- Understanding in using/operating Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, International Relations, Engineering, or similar
- Excellent sales and strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Independent self-starter who can also function effectively in teams.
- Able to travel worldwide
What We Offer
- Accident Insurance and Health Insurance
- Opportunity to create world-class innovative products
- Dynamic work with a team of talented engineers
- Creative work
Send CV to e-mail: [email protected]
We will contact the applicants who will be invited to the second round of the competition.
Workplace, Latvia, Riga. Remuneration depends on the candidate’s experience and suitability for the position.